Why Become a Member of the National Lawyer’s Guild?
Members are the Guild’s lifeblood and determine the Guild’s future. Without the support and countless volunteer hours we receive from members, we would not exist. Please join our ranks and help us create a more just world. Please join/renew today. It is an honor to work by your side for justice.
What Are the Benefits of Guild Membership?
- Free listing in our national referral directory
- Access to members only content on nlg.org (e.g. webinars, organizing tools, and other resources)
- Eligibility to participate in conversations on member-only email lists for NLG committees, chapters, and regions
- Eligibility to vote in Guild elections, run for elected office (locally and nationally), and propose organizational resolutions
- Eligibility to apply for fellowships, such the Weinglass and Haywood Burns Memorial Fellowships
- Discounts for our annual Law for the People Convention and its CLEs
- Subscriptions to our publications, Guild Notes and NLG Review, and eligibility to submit articles to both
- Media exposure for your Guild-related work
- Most importantly, developing connections with a community of radical legal professionals!