The Guild’s primary programmatic work takes place through its Committees. Members of a committee may be any member of the Guild chapter. The following is a list of NLG-LA’s current active committees.
List of Committees
- Immigration Committee: Meets monthly — to get involved contact Paola Neri email@example.com or Emily Robinson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workers Rights Committee: Meets of the second Wednesday of the month at 6:30pm. To get involved, contact Ben O’Donnell at email@example.com.
- Legal Observer Committee: Meets regularly to create best practices and policies for our legal observer program. For questions, contact Carlolyn@nlg-la.org.
- Housing Committee: Contact Gina Hong at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
- Weinglass Political Defense / Mass Defense Committee: Provides pro bono or low bono criminal defense representation to progressive activists. Contact email@example.com to get involved.